Thursday, December 22, 2005

"The Galleria in Dallas!!"

Seeing as how Christmas is getting closer everyday, I thought I would take a trip down to one of my favorite places growing up, which is the Dallas Galleria. Not too many malls have four stories, which makes this place all the more impressive. With lots of shops and eateries found nowhere else, I'm glad my kids will have this memory.



This is the giant tree they have right in the middle of everything. As tall as the height of the mall in fact! They also have some cool light patterns which, if it were possible to capture with my camera, I would have.




The colors...the colors!



Anyone know where I can find this..."Santa" fellow? Oh...there's a sign right there!





Here is where they have their annual ice skating show. Pretty neat-o isn't it? Now ordinarily I'm not a fan of ice twirlies, but Emmy seemed to get a kick out of it and let's face it, sometimes that's all that matters.



What better way to finish out the evening then with a nice, big, warm cookie!! FYI: If you're looking to keep your kid's face clean, do NOT give them a chocolate chip cookie. But some of you already knew that, didn't ya.

Well, there you have it! If you've never been, any time of the year is good. A great and relatively inexpensive way to have a good time.