Friday, May 12, 2006

"Central Market in Fort Worth!"



Welcome to Central Market! All of your favorite foods under one very large roof. Let's go inside and take a look at everything they have to offer!



Gee, that's a lot of strawberries! I'm reminded of when George Costanza was trying to get fired from his job at the Yankees so he put on Babe Ruth's 1927 jersey and smeared strawberry juice all over it...ah heh heh



Emily: "Daddy, can I buy this apple"?
Me: "Sure! Did you bring any money?"
Emily: "No...did you?"
Me: "Um...no...(sigh) put the apple back. Maybe next time."



You say potato, I say "You bet we have potatoes!" I think they have about 15 different kinds here. Unfortunately they didn't have my favorite kind of potato: chopped into sticks, fried and salted! Mmm mmm!!



You say tomato, I say "You bet we have tomatoes!" Wait...this all sounds a little too familiar...



Me: "Hey Emily, you think you can eat all those grapes right now?"
Emily: Are you crazy? The body can only hold about 50-60 grapes at a time! I'd explode!"
Me: "Um, so is that a yes or a no?"



This is...a big pot...with some kind of flower growing in it. As you can see it was kinda chilly and cold when we went. The wind was blowing in Emily's face which explains the face she was making.



Eeewwww!!! Cauliflower and broccoli OH MY!! Emily kept trying to eat the ice on this display and I had to keep shooing her away ha ha.

And I'm afraid I have to cut the field trip short due to some punk kid telling me I couldn't take pictures anymore. When he said that I wanted to dunk him in the giant crate of strawberries, but ultimately decided against it. Golden rule and all.