Tuesday, March 07, 2006

"Duncanville, Texas!!"

Welcome to Duncanville everyone!! Once considered just another city, they have been hard at work to show the world they're more then "just another city". And I should know. After all, I did spend the first 20+ years of my life there! Let's spend a day in the life of what it means to be a Duncanville native:



Ahh, nothing to start the day out right like a good breakfast at Burger King! Whoops, it looks like we got here just a bit too late. Ah well. Can't let that slow us down, right?



I don't know about you, but I'm in the mood to stock up on the latest high-tech gadgets! Whoops, it looks like we got here just a bit too late. Ah well. Can't let that slow us down, right?



Did someone say scrapbooking? I know I heard it from someone! Let's go and get started making one! Whoops, it looks like we got here just a bit too late. Ah well. Can't let that slow us down, right?

Hey, is it lunchtime already? I'm starving! Let's go find a country restaraunt right now!



Mmm, nothing says home cookin' like Owen's Family Restaraunt! I think I'll have the chicken fried steak! Whoops, it looks like we got here just a bit too late. Ah well. Can't let that slow us down, right?



Time to change the oil already? Boy it's a good thing we found...Whoops, it looks like we got here just a bit too late. Ah well. Can't let that slow us down, right?



Fill'er up!! Nothing like topping off the ol' tank with some gas from one of Duncanville's finest...Whoops, it looks like we got here just a bit too late. Ah well. Can't let that slow us down, right?



Um...anyone else noticing a trend here?



Does anyone even work in this town?

What about dinner and a movie? Can someone give us that at least?





NOPE!! Can't even do that! What kind of crummy town IS this!? (sarcastically) I wish I could buy a house here so I could live here forever. Where's the nearest realtor?



Whoops, should have known! Maybe I'll just stay in Arlington with my family...come to think of it, that's probably for the best.