Thursday, May 05, 2005

Mayfest 2005!!



Not sure how they celebrate this elsewhere, but down here it's a lot of walking and a lot of junk food. See the floating garden? Keep an eye out for the girl in the yellow shirt...that's me pride and joy!



The bounce houses were plentiful! If I had a dollar for each one there, I'd have...um...carry the one...$17! If only that were possible...(sigh)



They had a jet ski show that was pretty cool. See those three guys there? The announcer told us that they were kind of famous in the world of jetskiing. $20 says ya can't identify 'em.



Any idea what she's making? Here's your choices:

A) Peanut butter souffle`
B) Peanut butter pizza
C) Birdfeeder
D) Dad's birthday present

Oh please don't let it be D.



I kept telling her she was doing the colors all wrong, but did she listen? NO!!



Announcer: "Okay everyone, let the audience know who you are!"

girl on left: "I'm Christina Aguilera Jr.!"
girl in middle: "I'm Britney Spears Jr.!"
guy on right: "I'm Justin Timberlake Jr.!"

Watching these three nitwits on stage was almost worth the admission fee...which was $6.



See the muscleman in the black tank top? Right before I took this picture he was all "Yeah...that dinosaur's pretty big...I guess"...sounds like someone thought it was going to be WAY bigger.



Five hours we spent here! Some people just weren't built for the long journey. Then again...it might have had something to do with the fact that she's only THREE!!! Give her a break guys!